Sara's Soy Marinated and Cream Cheese-Stuffed Salmon29 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“A simple soy sauce-based marinade will leave you with tender and tasty baked salmon! Stuff filets with a quick cream cheese mixture and top with a teriyaki glaze. Then sit back and enjoy the raves!” - by Sara
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Stir together the soy sauce, honey, 2 tablespoons mustard, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a medium bowl. Arrange the salmon fillets in a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the salmon, turning fillets to coat both sides. Cover, and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the salmon stuffing by combining the cream cheese, green onions, and 1/2 teaspoon mustard in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to cook the salmon.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking dish with foil, and lightly grease foil.
- Remove salmon from marinade. Cut a slit in the thickest part of each fillet to make a small pocket. Spoon cream cheese mixture into the pocket. Place salmon in prepared baking dish.
- Cook salmon in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven; spoon teriyaki sauce over fillets and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Cook until fish is easily flaked with a fork, about 5 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 621 cal
- 29.6 g
- 29.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (29)Rate This Recipe
"I have made this recipe twice since I found it and everyone raves about it! The mustard and ginger are great compliments to the flavor of the salmon without being too over-powering. I used whipped c..." See moreream cheese so it was easier to stir and stuff the salmon. The second time I made it, I used half sour cream and half cream cheese and it had a great taste. I would recommend this to anyone who loves salmon!"
"Wow, my boyfriend and i are generally fish haters but i wanted to try a salmon recipe that completely masks and fishy flavour. This is it! I actually enjoyed a piece of salmon for the first time in my..." See more life! I didn't have green onion so i just added a clove of garlic to the cream cheese mizture, so flavourful... i'd probably marinate the salmon for longer next time."
blue eyed CC
"We've made this several times already and every time I'm amazed at how good it is. Last few times my salmon was fairly thin, so I just took the stuffing and spread it on top instead. This way, you c..." See morean spread it out and every bite has some of the mixture. If you feel it's too much, you can easily scrape it off. I was hesitant about using the sesame seeds but they really compliment the dish. Will definitely make again!"
Soy Ginger Salmon
Marinated Wild Salmon
Just swipe to see more like this.