Marinated, Breaded Lamb Chops with Rosemary and Garlic20 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 50 min
“I found a lot of great recipes out there for grilled lamb chops but only one for breaded, and it didn't have a lot of flavor. So I came up with this easy recipe myself a few years ago. It's bursting with flavor and has become a comfort food staple in our home. Use plain or Italian bread crumbs. We like it with a Caesar salad and garlic mashed potatoes.” - by MSAGGIEAMY
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic and rosemary in a non-reactive bowl. Place the lamb chops in the marinade and turn. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 1/2 to 3 hours, turning once or twice.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Remove lamb chops from marinade and set them aside. Discard the rosemary sprig. Whisk eggs into the leftover marinade. Spread breadcrumbs on a large plate.
- Dip lamb chops into the egg/marinade mixture, then into the bread crumbs, coating evenly. Place the breaded chops into the prepared baking dish. Discard marinade/egg mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn chops over. Bake for 15 more minutes or to desired doneness.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 316 cal
- 15.6 g
- 23.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (20)Rate This Recipe
"This was a great recipe for lamp chops! I had read another review that used half soy sauce and half worchestershire sauce so I did that. We like our lamb medium rare so I cooked it 15 minutes on one s..." See moreide and then inserted a meat thermometer and cooked to 160 degrees. Next time I will cook it to 155 as I like it a little rarer.The flavors were great regardless."
"I thought this recipe was great. I used half soya sauce and half Worchestershire. I also used crushed corn flakes instead of bread crumbs. The lamb was very tender!..." See more"
Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction
Herbed Lamb Chops
Just swipe to see more like this.