Peach and Cream Cheese Torte19 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This family favorite is too good to keep to ourselves.” - by SUE_ZIGGY
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- To make the crust, mix butter, 1/3 cup sugar, flour, pecans and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake the crust in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, egg, almond extract, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth. Gently fold the peach slices into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the filling over the cooled crust. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and continue to cook for 20 to 25 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 422 cal
- 29.2 g
- 37.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"I just made this because it looked fairly simple. It was fantastic. Everyone said why didn't you make 2??? ..." See more"
"Very good recipe. Did substitute fresh peeled peaches for the canned peaches, and low-fat cream cheese for regular. The crust was really easy and my son, who never eats fruits, had 2 slices!..." See more"
Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie
Sweet Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.