Lemon Chicken Strips19 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“A quick and easy family-pleasing dish. Chicken tenders are coated, baked and then served with a mild curry sauce.” - by Inspired By Home Cooks
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, stir together paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken pieces. Dip pieces in egg, then dredge in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, lemon juice, and curry powder, stirring until sweetener dissolves, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle lemon sauce over chicken, return to oven, and bake 5 minutes more.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 236 cal
- 4.2 g
- 17.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (19)Rate This Recipe
"I like the flavor of the recipe but made a few changes. I mixed the sauce with 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 Lemon juice, and the 1 teaspoon Curry power and then brought to a boil. I thickened the sauce with s..." See moreome corn starch and served it on the side. The next time I wouldn't bother with the dreading and I would just pan sear the chicken breast with a little lemon pepper seasoning and olive oil. Served it with Long grain brown rice and it was tasty."
"Pretty tasty. I used panko crumbs on the chicken because I like the crunch. After I made the sauce, I sauted up some onions, snow peas and water chestnuts and added them to the sauce. I served this ov..." See moreer shirataki noodles. The lemon was a bit strong for me so i added a dash of teriyaki sauce and some red pepper flakes for heat."
"My family really liked this. It was really easy, which is a big plus for me. The chicken was sweet and flavorful, and the curry was not too strong to be overpowering. I used regular sugar, because ..." See morewe didn't have Splenda, but I will buy some for the future times we have this for dinner. Thanks!"
Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken
Stir-Fried Sweet and Sour Chicken
Just swipe to see more like this.