Tangy Sweet and Sour Meatloaf2 Reviews
- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“An easy meatloaf to make, served with a tangy sweet and sour sauce.” - by Inspired by Home Cooks
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, ground black pepper, eggs, onion flakes and 1/2 of the can of tomato sauce. Mix together well and place into a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Push the meatloaf down into the pan forming a well for the sauce around all the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the remaining tomato sauce, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, vinegar, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and mustard. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- After meatloaf has cooked for 40 minutes, remove from oven and pour sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 more minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Amount Per Serving (9 total)
- 323 cal
- 21.9 g
- 14.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken
Slow Cooker Ground Beef
Just swipe to see more like this.