Broiler S'mores27 Reviews
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 3 min
- Ready In: 8 min
“I'll admit making s'mores over a campfire is the best method, but, if your living with a statewide burn ban and don't have a fireplace, this is a fabulous alternative. On the up side, this method does produce perfectly uniform, golden marshmallows.” - by MPADEN
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a small pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Break the graham crackers in half and lay 4 of the squares out on a serving plate. Break the candy bars in half and lay one piece on each of the graham crackers on the plate.
- Arrange the marshmallows in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Broil the marshmallows until the tops brown, turn the marshmallows to brown the undersides. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows so they do not burn. They will brown very quickly.
- Remove the marshmallows from the pan and place three on each of the chocolate squares. Top with the remaining graham cracker halves.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 208 cal
- 7.3 g
- 35.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (27)Rate This Recipe
"I was craving a summer treat in January, so I made these. I made mine by putting the graham cracker on an unlined cookie sheet, topped with chocolate bar and mini marshmellows. In my broiler on low: ..." See more3 minutes for light brown, 4 minutes for dark brown. Yum! Summer update: I actually enjoy these smores better than fire-roasted smores - no smoke in the face, no mosquitoes, etc. Went "camping" with friends and it was too windy for a fire so made these - there is no excuse for not enjoying smores year-round now! I like to use 2 chocolate squares broken apart and set the marshmellow between so it doesn't roll off."
"Awesome! I laid out all the crackers on the pan and put a marshmallow on one side and the chocolate on the other. That way they both get melted and the cracker is just the tiniest bit soft. It is l..." See moreike heaven, so delicious!! Will never make them over a fire again!"
Just swipe to see more like this.