Jenn's Chicken Parmesano Supreme48 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“This is a simple recipe bursting with flavor. Try it!” - by Jenn H.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat with the bread crumbs, assuring each piece is evenly coated.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink inside, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour half of the pasta sauce into a glass baking dish. Lay the chicken into the sauce; pour the remaining pasta sauce on top of the chicken pieces. Spread one tablespoon of Caesar dressing on each piece of chicken. Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 671 cal
- 36 g
- 39.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (48)Rate This Recipe
"I made this recipe for a dinner party and it turned out really well. I baked it over some fetuccini and a little extra sauce and it made a great meal. Thanks a ton...." See more"
"This is sooo soooo yummy! I make it with ranch dressing because of our tastes, besides that, it is excellent...." See more"
"I made this tonight but there seemed like there was a lot of steps so I skipped the baking step. I used chicken breast that I flattened dipped into the egg and I also added garlic powder to the season..." See moreing. I used Italian bread crumbs for a little more flavor and I used canola oil in place of the veg. oil, the caesar dressing was a nice touch. Added the sauce and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Added cheese to top of chicken and covered pan till cheese was melted. Turned out pretty good. Thanks for the post."
Tomato Chicken Parmesan
The Best Parmesan Chicken Bake
Just swipe to see more like this.