Baked Salmon with Tropical Rice13 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 12 min
- Ready In: 37 min
“This baked salmon preparation is an appealing low calorie main dish. Seasoned with brown sugar, cilantro and lemon-pepper, and paired with white rice flavored with mangos, cilantro, and lemon zest, it makes a satisfying meal.” - by Joanna
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a shallow 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the coriander seed, brown sugar, and lemon-pepper seasoning in a small bowl, and blend well.
- Place the salmon fillet skin side down in the prepared baking dish. Brush top and sides of fillet with the butter. Sprinkle the fish evenly with the coriander spice mixture, gently pressing it into the fish.
- Stir the mango, cilantro, and lemon peel into the rice. Spoon the rice mixture around the fish in the baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness. Cut the fish into 4 pieces. Divide rice between 4 serving plates and place the fish on top.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 606 cal
- 15.1 g
- 87.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (13)Rate This Recipe
"This was good but would have been better with a few alterations. Mainly, I wouldn't have baked the rice with the fish. My rice was cooked and when I put it in with the fish it ended up getting rathe..." See morer crispy in the oven. I would mix the rice and heat it up on the stove to mix in the flavors and then serve the fish on top. "
"We love this so much because it is so simple and taste. I did not have coriander seed so I did not use it...." See more"
Greek-Style Baked Salmon
Baked Salmon I
Just swipe to see more like this.