Crab Rangoon Puffs10 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This is a tasty treat that has a flavor similar to Crab Rangoon. These crab puffs are a great appetizer for any occasion. You may want to make a second batch!” - by Michelle R.
Original recipe yields 16 crab puffs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease two baking sheets.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Roll or press the triangles out on a clean surface, making them larger than their original size by half. Lay the triangles out on the prepared baking sheets; set aside.
- Finely chop the crabmeat and place in a large mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese and cocktail sauce and mix until all of the ingredients are well-combined.
- Place a tablespoon of the crab mixture on the large side of each crescent triangle. Pull the two bottom edges of the triangle together and pinch the seam closed over the crab mixture. Pull forward the remaining tip of the triangle to cover the remaining crab mixture and pinch the seams to close.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crab puffs are golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 189 cal
- 11.2 g
- 12.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe was so easy to make. It tated awesome....The only thing I did different was I didn't mix the cocktail sauce in with the crab meat and cream cheese. I figured not everyone likes cocktail s..." See moreauce, so I put that and sweet and sour sauce in seperate bowls that way people that dip the ragoon in what ever they perfered. I higly recommend this recipe for any party!!!"
"This was just wonderful. My roommate and I couldn't stop eating them. My only regret was not buying two packages of crescent rolls! Very easy to make healthy if you substitute cream cheese and cresce..." See morent rolls for the fat free/reduced fat variation! I will be making again!"
Cajun Crab Rangoon
Baked Crab Rangoon from PHILADELPHIA(R)
Just swipe to see more like this.