Frozen Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Squares6 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 25 min
“This frozen raspberry-cream cheese dessert is spectacular and can be made ahead since it is served frozen.” - by LMLSCA
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Thoroughly grease a 7x11x2 inch baking pan, and set aside.
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl until well blended. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake the graham cracker crust in preheated oven until golden, about 8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks on high speed until thick and lemon colored. Add the softened cream cheese, sugar, and salt. Beginning on low speed and increasing to high, beat until smooth.
- Place the egg whites in a large bowl, and beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the heavy cream in a bowl, and beat until stiff. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the raspberries in a blender. Cover, and blend on low speed until berries soften. Swirl half the berries into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crust.
- Spoon the remaining raspberries on top of the cream cheese mixture. Use a knife to swirl the berries into the cream cheese, making a red and white swirl pattern.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil or freezer wrap. Place in freezer for at least 3 hours. When ready to serve, let stand 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 450 cal
- 27.8 g
- 46.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (6)Rate This Recipe
"Very easy to make - my boyfriend even helped. I love that it is No Bake!!! Used a chocolate pre-made crust store bought just to save time - fabulous. I left it in the freezer for at least 12 hours ..." See more(overnight) and it was perfect. I used powder sugar instead of granulated sugar to make it more smooth. It does melt fast. "
"This recipe turned out so yummy! Much better than I had expected. I followed the recipe, but I had no heavy cream and couldn't get to the store. So I used half evaporated milk, 1/2 regular milk and 1 ..." See moretbls butter, melted. I slowly added this to the creamed mixture and it still turned out WONDERFUL! I will use the heavy cream next time. As for the freezing time, I found if you freeze it uncovered it froze faster and more evenly. It was huge hit at our dinner party. We will be making this regularly!"
"Very yumalicous! I didn't have a blender cuz i was over at my boyfriends making it. i got it to a paste and just added it that way and still turned out very well. I added partial raspberries on top af..." See moreter an hour in the freezer. Make sure to cut the raspberries when frozen way easier! Definitely a party pleaser!"
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Ghirardelli Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Hearts
Just swipe to see more like this.