Greek Pasta Salad with Roasted Vegetables and Feta70 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“This salad is wonderful served warm or at room temperature with some French bread and a green salad.” - by cypress
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl toss the red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, eggplant, and squash with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Arrange on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake vegetables 25 minutes in the preheated oven, tossing occasionally, until lightly browned.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta 10 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Drain the softened sun-dried tomatoes and reserve the water. In a large bowl, toss together the roasted vegetables, cooked pasta, sun-drained tomatoes, arugula, and basil. Mix in remaining olive oil, reserved water from tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and feta cheese; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 446 cal
- 19.5 g
- 56.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (70)Rate This Recipe
"Great pasta salad! I omitted the argula. My husband didn't care for the sundried tomatoes since they were the consistency of prunes he said, but I enjoyed the dish overall, esp. since I enjoy Medite..." See morerranean-style dishes. This is a keeper!"
"this was so easy and delicious. I substituted baby spinach for arugula. Had it warm for dinner and cold as left-overs. great..." See more"
Greek Pasta Salad I
Emily's Famous Roasted Vegetable Salad
Just swipe to see more like this.