Peanut Butter and Jelly Pinwheels3 Reviews
“The perfect duo of peanut butter and jelly reunite in these pretty and delicious pinwheel cookies.” - by Smucker's® & Jif®
Original recipe yields 3 dozen cookies
- Combine Butter Flavor CRISCO Shortening, JIF Creamy Peanut Butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add gradually to creamed mixture at low speed. Beat until well blended.
- Cut parchment paper to line 17 x 11-inch pan. Press dough out to edges of paper. Spread with SMUCKER'S Seedless Red Raspberry Jam to within 1/2-inch of edges.
- Lift up long side of paper. Loosen dough with spatula. Roll dough up jelly-roll fashion. Seal seam. Sprinkle nuts on paper. Roll dough over nuts. Press on any extra nuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Place in plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with CRISCO No Stick Cooking Spray. Unwrap dough. Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Place slices 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool about 5 minutes on baking sheet before removing to cooling rack.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 186 cal
- 10.5 g
- 20.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (3)Rate This Recipe
"YUCK on the Crisco part. Try butter...it's much better...." See more"
"dough was very crumbly and hard towork with, cookies turned out just o.k.. I wont attempt this recipie again...." See more"
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.