Elegant Rhubarb Cheesecake1 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“An exquisite cheesecake made with fresh rhubarb and finished with sour cream topping.” - by Inspired by Home Cooks
Original recipe yields 1 9-inch cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and 1/2 cup butter. Mix until crumbly and pat into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the chopped rhubarb, 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and 1 tablespoon flour. Pour onto crust. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener until creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Pour over hot rhubarb in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until filling is set. Cover with sour cream topping while still hot.
- To make the sour cream topping: In a small bowl, combine 1 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Mix well and spread on top of cake.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 308 cal
- 25.7 g
- 14.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (1)Rate This Recipe
"So good and I don't even like rhubarb!! I used 4 cups of frozen rhubarb so I had to add 3 tablespoons of corn starch because I knew I would have lots of juice. I lined the pan with parchment paper a..." See morend added a sheet of tin foil around the springform pan... just in case!! Next time I'll try fresh rhubarb! Thanks!!"
Easy Pineapple Cheesecake
Raspberry Peach Cobbler
Just swipe to see more like this.