Savory Halibut Enchiladas34 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr 47 min
- Ready In: 2 hr 12 min
“I always get rave reviews when I make these enchiladas of halibut, green onions, fresh cilantro, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese.” - by jalexandropoulos
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season the halibut with garlic powder, salt, and pepper; cook in microwave until slightly cooked, about 2 minutes. Mix together the green onion, bell pepper, cilantro, sour cream, mayonnaise and 1 cup Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Gently fold the halibut into the mixture.
- Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 of a can of enchilada sauce into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour 1 can of enchilada sauce into a bowl. Dip the tortillas, one at a time, into the sauce to lightly coat. Spoon the halibut in equal portions into the center of each tortilla. Make the enchiladas by tightly rolling the tortillas and place seam-side down in the baking dish. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over top of the enchiladas. Sprinkle with 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Cover the dish with aluminum foil
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Top with avocado slices to serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 605 cal
- 32.8 g
- 40.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (34)Rate This Recipe
"I love this recipe, I have personally made it at least a dozen times and have given it to many of my friends to try. However I havent tryed changing the recipe or altering it in any way. I dont think ..." See morethat you could judge a recipe poorly because you made the mistake of changing it and it didnt turn out well."
"Delicious... This recipe was very tasty.The only thing I changed was that I used the Texas Enchilada sauce recipe I found on this website instead of canned.Sure to be a pleaser with friends and family..." See more."
Sweet Potato Enchiladas
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Just swipe to see more like this.