Chicken Thighs with Crispy Prosciutto and Foie Gras Pate4 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 2 hr
“Prosciutto and pate fill these chicken rolls, fried in a pan and then baked until perfection. Perfect with a classic French sauce such as au jus. Sound hard, but are really very simple and worth it!” - by Toasted Garlic
Original recipe yields 12 thighs
- Cut pate into 12 rectangles, and place onto a plate lined with plastic wrap. Place into the freezer. Combine chicken thighs and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Seal with plastic wrap, and place in refrigerator to marinate for 1 hour.
- Gently fry the prosciutto in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy. Drain, cool and crumble into a bowl. Season with garlic powder to taste; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove chicken thighs from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Discard marinade. Lay the chicken thighs out flat on a clean work surface. Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle crumbled prosciutto in the center. Place a cube of pate on top of the prosciutto, then wrap the thigh around the filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat corn oil in a large skillet over high heat. Place thighs into oil, and cook until browned all over, about 5 minutes. When browned, place thighs seam side down into a glass baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes, depending on size.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 512 cal
- 38.5 g
- 4.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Awesome idea, skip the foie gras tho...." See more"
"Good. But leave out Fois Gras. I'm not sure why my comments keep getting edited out but others' comments are still here... all the same, good recipe...." See more"
Oven Roasted Teriyaki Chicken
Oven-Braised Chicken Thighs with Fennel and Castelvetrano Olives
Just swipe to see more like this.