Nickie's Apple-Pecan Cheesecake17 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 55 min
- Ready In: 5 hr 55 min
“Nickie, my boss, made this cheesecake and brought to work. Everyone raved about it, and it is to die for! I know of no one who does not like it, although it may not be so beautiful to look at.” - by Lindy72
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with aluminum foil, extending the foil sheets over the side of the dish.
- To make the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons brown sugar together in a bowl until evenly blended. Press evenly over the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese, 1 cup brown sugar, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until evenly blended. Beat in the sour cream. On low speed, add the eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Pour the mixture over the crust.
- To make the topping, place the apples in a bowl, and toss with 1/2 cup brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon until evenly blended.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, about 55 minutes. Cool, and refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight.
- Before cutting, allow the cheesecake to sit 30 minutes at room temperature, then lift from the baking dish using the extended aluminum foil sheets, and place on a cutting board or serving plate. Remove the aluminum foil, and cut into 16 squares.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 456 cal
- 32.1 g
- 37.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (17)Rate This Recipe
"I'm the pastry chef for victoria's secret cafe. I made this for a lunch special and it lasted all of 1 hour before people were asking for more. This cheesecake is wonderful, I will definately be maki..." See moreng it again soon. Thank you for the recipe. Chef Clum "
"I had some trouble with this--I had to bake this longer than the stated baking time, and by the time I could get the filling to set properly the apples were overcooked. I disguised the problem by cove..." See morering it up with caramel sauce, which I think also helped to re-soften the apples! Nice flavor and pretty on a plate, but with so many other recipes out there, I'm not sure I'd try one again that I wasn't entirely pleased with."
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Orange-Chocolate Twist Cheesecake
Just swipe to see more like this.