Italian-Style Pork Tenderloin12 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 day 1 hr
“This pork tenderloin is quick and easy to prepare ahead of time. One of my favorite recipes. You can make this recipe on the grill or bake it in your oven.” - by Richard
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Slice the pork tenderloin open the long way. Spread the mustard, minced garlic and chopped olives in the roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper all-over, to taste. Tie the loin at 1-inch intervals to shape evenly into a roll. Refrigerate and marinate loin for 24 hours.
- To Grill: Prepare grill for high heat.
- Using a generous amount of heavy-duty foil, lay the sliced red pepper on the bottom. Put the marinated tenderloin on top. Paint the surface with browning sauce and place the onion slices and mushrooms on top. Seal the foil, making a little tent on top.
- Grill the pork for about 20 minutes or until it has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 C). Remove from heat and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- To Bake: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lay the sliced red pepper on the bottom of a roasting pan. Put the marinated tenderloin on top. Paint the surface with browning sauce and place the onion slices and mushrooms on top. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 532 cal
- 17.1 g
- 5.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (12)Rate This Recipe
"It is so hard to find a great pork tenderloin recipe. This was amazing. The meat was very tender and the flavor was great. Thanks for posting...." See more"
"This is by far the best recipe for pork tenderloin I have ever eaten. My husband said it was incredible,but do I want to spend 2 days in prep? Preperation was minimal and the flavor was wonderful. I d..." See moreid not have red peppers or browning sauce, I did use olive oil on the onions and mushrooms. Cooked on the grill until done. GREAT"
"Absolutely perfecto! My only change was to only use about of the 1/2 of the olives because some of us don't like olives very much. Added sun-dried tomatoes to the stuffing to replace them. Garnishe..." See mored with Parmesan cheese and served with a spinach salad and a lovely White Zinfadel."
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Breaded Pork Tenderloin
Just swipe to see more like this.