Sizzling Chicken Skewers71 Reviews
- Prep: 40 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready In: 4 hr 50 min
“The chicken is marinated in a soy sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter (just to name a few of the ingredients), then grilled or broiled. Delicious.” - by Teri Denlinger
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crunchy peanut butter, cilantro, salsa, brown sugar, soy sauce, salt, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic and green onions; mix well. Add chicken to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- While the chicken is marinating, soak bamboo skewers in water for one hour so they will not burn on the grill.
- Preheat the barbeque to a high heat. Or preheat your oven to broil.
- Thread chicken onto skewers like a snake, and in between each loop add a cube of bell pepper.
- Grill skewers, turning once, over charcoal for 4 to 6 minutes; or broil, until just browned and cooked through.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 468 cal
- 23.2 g
- 29.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (71)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for a party months ago, and everytime I get together with the people I made it for, they request this chicken! It is different than any chicken recipe I have, and it really gets a lot of ..." See morecompliments. I have baked it in the oven too and it turns out great."
"This is an amazing recipe! While you prepare it you wouldn't believe it would turn out as good as it does. Nice and spicey and well worth any effort it takes cooking it. Definitely broil or grill i..." See moret."
Marinated Chicken Kabobs
Tandoori Chicken Skewers
Just swipe to see more like this.