Oven Fried Party Drummettes11 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready In: 55 min
“Coated with flavorful seasonings, baked until golden brown and served with crunchy raw veggies and spicy dip, these drummettes are a true crowd pleaser.” - by Hidden Valley® Ranch
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse drumettes and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle all sides of drumettes with black pepper; set aside.
- Combine Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with flour in large ziptop bag. Add drumettes and shake until coated.
- Place butter on a rimmed baking sheet. Place in oven until butter has melted and begins to sizzle. Add drumettes to sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Turn and continue baking for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Hot Pepper Ranch Dip: Stir together 2 1/2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Buttermilk Recipe (reserve remaining mix for another use), mayonnaise, sour cream and hot pepper sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve drumettes with crudites and hot pepper ranch for dipping.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 547 cal
- 45.2 g
- 17.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"These are incredibly tasty, crunchy and quick and easy to make. I took the advice of another reviewer and used half bread crumbs and half flour. These disappeared with in moments of my setting them do..." See morewn. I will prepare my wings this way from now on."
"Made these a few days ago. They were very good. Nice and crunchy without the fat of frying. The only change I made was to use Italian-Style Bread crumbs instead of flour which spiked the flavor even m..." See moreore and I think, made the drummies crispier. Used this recipe again for a whole chicken that I cut into parts) and it yielded the same results - great flavor and crisp texture. Naturally I had to increase bake time to allow for the thicker pieces of chicken. This is a new family favorite - will definitely make these again."
"These were good tasting, but then again...I like ANY kind of wings!! They didn't come out as evenly brown as the picture shows. Next time I may let them go even longer because I liked the ones that ..." See moregot done the most the best! I followed the recipe exactly (except used margarine instead of butter). The dip was good, but the ranch was a little STRONG tasting for me. I ended up adding a little more sour cream and that helped. I will probably make these again, but not with the dip...too much fat for both the wings and the dip! "
Just swipe to see more like this.