Cocktail Meatballs II36 Reviews
- Prep: 30 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“An extremely easy appetizer that keeps them coming back for seconds.” - by jhibbard
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a large roasting pan with foil.
- Shape ground beef into golf sized balls. Arrange them on the large roasting pan.
- Bake the meatballs for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, combine the jelly, chili sauce and lemon juice in a Dutch oven. When the meatballs finish cooking add them to the Dutch oven.
- Cover the oven and simmer on low for 30 minutes. Serve the meatballs hot.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 588 cal
- 31.3 g
- 48.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (36)Rate This Recipe
"I just put a whole bottle of chili sauce and a whole bottle of grape jelly together and put in a pot on the stove or in a slow cooker. If it gets too thick, I add some water. I do leave out the lemon ..." See morejuice. Everyone loves these. This has been a recipe I have been making for two decades. Use store bought frozen meatballs as a timesaver."
"These meatballs are great! I also use a whole bottle of chili sauce and a bottle of jelly. I add of few spoons of the already prepared minced garlic though for that extra kick. I also use Mama Lucia's..." See more frozen meatballs. I place all of the ingredients in a slow cooker or even a large pot (glass) and let it simmer for 3 hours. My family loves them and I have a request to bring some for appetizers for Thanksgiving!"
Cocktail Meatballs I
Party Cocktail Meatballs
Just swipe to see more like this.