Tomato Bacon Squares30 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Swiss cheese perfectly compliments the bacon, tomatoes & bell peppers.” - by April Phillips
Original recipe yields 24 appetizers
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Crumble bacon into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mix in bell pepper, tomatoes, and basil. In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic.
- Roll pizza crust into a 12x15 inch rectangular baking sheet. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the bacon mixture over the mayonnaise, and top the entire pizza with cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until the top is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Cool and cut the pizza into 24 squares.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 88 cal
- 5.5 g
- 6.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (30)Rate This Recipe
"Very easy recipe. Mix some dijon mustard with the mayonaisse to give it more of a kick and use any type of cheese that is your favorite. Chopped scallions make a nice garnish...." See more"
"I made this one Sunday for a football game party, and it was huge hit! I have made it several times since. It's so easy to make and you can basically add anything you want to it. I added a little of d..." See moreijon mustard that another person suggested and it's great with that as well. I have also added some black olives, and 1 jalapeno. I've already given this recipe to a few people. This is a must try!!"
Bacon and Tomato Cups
Bacon and Tomato Fried Egg Sandwiches with Horseradish Mayo
Just swipe to see more like this.