Caramel Snack Mix223 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 1 hr
- Ready In: 1 hr 10 min
“This is the most requested item I bring to the office. It has become the Christmas gift of choice from my kitchen.” - by Trish Bennett
Original recipe yields 15 to 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Spray a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size microwave safe bowl, mix butter, white corn syrup and brown sugar. Place the mixture in the microwave and cook 2 minutes, or until butter melts.
- Place the cereal, pecans and almonds into the prepared roasting pan. Pour the melted butter mixture over the cereal and nuts and mix gently until the cereal and nuts are coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- As the snack mix is cooling, be sure to continue to stir so that the mix will not harden in one big lump.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 262 cal
- 12.6 g
- 36.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (223)Rate This Recipe
"Great snack mix! I also found it a bit sweet the first time I made it, so the next time I used salted nuts (pecans, cashews and almonds) and also added some pretzels. It was a big hit with my family..." See more!"
RaisinKane aka Patti
"Absolutely addictive! Made this for our company party and had several requests for the recipe. This recipe is change friendly as far as type of nuts and that sort of thing. BE SURE to stir every fe..." See morew minutes after you take it out of the oven to keep it from sticking in one big glob."
White Chocolate Snack Mix
Crunchy Caramel Snack Mix
Just swipe to see more like this.