Cheesecake Cupcakes104 Reviews
“When I make these, people just RAVE about them! Mini cheesecakes with sour cream topping.” - by amazingpitbull
Original recipe yields 18 cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line cupcake pans with paper cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar. Stir in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla. Spoon into cupcake pans to fill about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- To make the sour cream topping, whisk together the sour cream, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spoon into the well on the top of each cupcake.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes, until set. Set cupcake pans on racks to cool, do not remove cupcakes from the pan until they are completely cool. For a finishing touch, you can add a dollop of your favorite pie filling on top.
Amount Per Serving (18 total)
- 265 cal
- 17 g
- 23.9 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (104)Rate This Recipe
"I don't know what the heck everyone is talking about - this is the worst cheesecake recipe I have ever tried. I have made tons of different cheesecakes and have never had them turn out as awful as th..." See moreese cupcakes. There seems to be something missing or too much of something. The cheesecake was undercooked even when I followed the exact directions, the sour cream topping did not "set" and the overall consistency was poor. Do NOT use this recipe - you'll waste time & money"
"I made these last night with high hopes. I really wanted to love these as I love anything and everything cheesecake, yet had never made one in my life. I let them cool on the rack in the pan, and as..." See more soon as I was sure they were room temp, I just had to try one. I immediately noticed how overwhelmingly eggy they were. Not wanting to give up on them so soon, I refrigerated them overnight per peoples' suggestions in their reviews. They are better now for sure, but not QUITE the dense cheesecake texture and taste I was hoping for. I swirled some melted chocolate in some of them, which cuts the egg-like taste and texture some, but it unfortunately also cuts the cheesecake flavor as well. I may try these again with less eggs, but I won't try them again as is."
Easy Sour Cream Cheesecake
Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
Just swipe to see more like this.