Vidalia Ranch Pizza5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This wonderful white pizza blends the sweet taste of Vidalia onion with ranch dressing and plenty of cheese.” - by gramapini
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12x15 inch baking sheet.
- Spread the pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Spread the ranch dressing over the dough; sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the onion in the oil until translucent; season with salt.
- Bake the crust in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup of ranch dressing, the cooked onions, tomato slices, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper over the baked crust.
- Return to preheated oven and bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 12 to 15 minutes. Allow pizza to cool for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 572 cal
- 42.6 g
- 30 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"I think this would have been much better but, the listed amount of onion and ranch is WAY too much. I may try this again, even though I am the only one that liked it, but use much less ranch dressing ..." See more(1/3 the listed amount)and a smaller onion. I also wonder about adding some cooked chicken?!?!"
"Absolutely splendid!! A great flavor combination between the onions, ranch dressing, and tomatoes. I did, however, add some additional garlic salt and pepper to enhance the flavors a bit more. Be sure..." See more to let it set a few minutes before trying to cut it to allow the ingredients to cool and set so that they don't slide off when you slice it."
Gourmet Chicken Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.