Roasted Garlic Flat Iron Steak38 Reviews
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 25 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“These steaks, seasoned with a delicious hunk of garlic, are guaranteed to melt in your mouth and have the family begging for more.” - by ANGELA
Original recipe yields 4 steaks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange garlic cloves on a baking sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over garlic.
- Bake garlic in preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once to prevent burning. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place cooled garlic and 1/2 cup olive oil in a food processor; blend until mixture is a paste.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Rub garlic paste on both sides of each steak.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the steaks until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C), about 5 minutes per side. Remove the whole pan from the heat and let stand until steaks reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), or your desired degree of doneness.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 710 cal
- 56.5 g
- 3.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (38)Rate This Recipe
"Very good! Here's how to make it easier - YOU DO NOT NEED TO PEEL the garlic cloves, just separate from the bulb of garlic. Cook in a scrap of foil, and once cooled a bit, the garlic will squeeze rig..." See moreht out of the skin. I also found the garlic will burn if cooking over a temp over medium."
"So easy and so fabulous! I smothered one side of the steak with half the garlic mixture and put it under the broiler for 4-5 min, then flipped, smothered with the other half and broiled for 4-5 more m..." See morein. I will do this again and again!"
"It didn't have enough of a garlic kick for me and my family so I upped the garlic to 15 roasted garlic cloves and used 5 fresh garlic cloves. I used this same sauce recipe on cubed chicken baked in th..." See moree oven also on baked scallops and pan-fried shrimp it is absolute delicious. My mother loves this sauce on her rice. "
Grilled Flat Iron Steak with Blue Cheese-Chive Butter
Perfect Flat Iron Steak
Just swipe to see more like this.