Turkey Patties with Cranberry Cream Sauce8 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 30 min
- Ready In: 45 min
“This quick and easy way to serve turkey comes out moist and delicious.” - by Joshua
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix together the turkey, eggs, 1 cup bread crumbs, garlic, salt, paprika, sage, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Divide mixture into 4 patties. Coat each patty with 1/4 cup breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook patties in the heated oil until browned, 4 to 5 minutes each side. Keeping the patties in the skillet, remove about 1/2 the remaining oil from the skillet; add the cranberry sauce to the skillet; cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the covered skillet in the preheated oven and cook the patties until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), about 15 minutes. Remove patties from the skillet and wrap in aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Return skillet to medium heat on stove. Stir the heavy cream into the cranberry sauce. Whisk together the cornstarch and water; slowly add to the skillet; cook and stir until sauce thickens. Pour sauce over patties to serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 839 cal
- 50 g
- 64.6 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"I wish I could divide the turkey patties from the cranberry sauce as far as this rating goes. From now on I will prepare the turky patties but ditch the sauce. I think the turkey was wonderful and n..." See moreice and healthy and lean, and then all that was taken away with a heavy sweeet cranberry sauce.I thought it was a lot of work as well to go back and forth from the over and stove top, adding and removing things. Again the turky was wonderful and I'll use that part again!"
Turkey Cocktail Meatballs with Orange Cranberry Glaze
Turkey Scallopini and Squash Ravioli with Cranberry Brown Butter
Just swipe to see more like this.