Creamy Chicken Lasagna471 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 1 hr 5 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 min
“This is an unusual but fantastic combination. Everyone that tastes it raves!” - by Caroline
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken in a saucepan with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Remove from saucepan, and shred.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the bouillon, cream cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with the chicken mixture, and top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 495 cal
- 26.4 g
- 36.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (471)Rate This Recipe
"I usually don't rate recipes if I alter them, but I am going to for this one. I will give it three stars but had the recipe been as I altered it, I would have given it five stars. I sauteed finely cho..." See morepped mushrooms, red peppers, green and yellow onions and garlic. I also added spinach to the mixture. I loved the cream cheese part although I was worried it would be weird. It was really great. I topped it with mozzerella, parmasan and oregano for some color. After all that, it was the best chicken lasagna ever! :o) This is a good starting recipe to 'tweak' to your own liking."
"I was looking for a lasagna recipe that didn't use ricotta cheese (my brother refuses to eat it.) He absolutely loved this dish. It is a nice change from regular lasagna. The only thing I did differ..." See moreently was added some garlic powder, pepper and Italian seasoning to the cream cheese mixture, and also used oven ready pasta to cut down on cooking time. If you do try the oven ready pasta be sure to cover it with foil for the majority of cooking time, then for the last 10 minutes or so uncover to let the cheese get golden brown."
"This was the GREATEST!!! Thank you so much.. I do have to give a warning though... a 9x13 pan is too big for this dish. Use the next size smaller for a BEAUTIFUL, full lasagna. It is sooo good and soo..." See moreo rich! A dinner guest couldn't beleive that there was no ricotta in it. Thank you again!!!"
Classico(R) Cajun Chicken Lasagna
Just swipe to see more like this.