Cheese Crescent Triangles18 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Ready In: 35 min
“Tender crescent bites hold a warm, cheesy filling in a crowd-pleasing appetizer.” - by Pillsbury® Crescents
Original recipe yields 24 appetizers
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In small bowl, mix feta cheese, green onions and 3 tablespoons of the beaten egg.
- Do not unroll dough; separate long roll into 2 shorter rolls at center perforations. Unroll 1 roll until 1 rectangle can be separated from roll. Refrigerate remaining dough. Press dough into 7 1/2x5-inch rectangle, pressing diagonal perforations to seal. Cut rectangle into 6 (2 1/2-inch) squares.
- Top each dough square with slightly rounded measuring teaspoon feta cheese mixture. Fold dough over filling, forming triangle; press edges to seal. On ungreased cookie sheets, place triangles 2 inches apart. Repeat with remaining 3 dough rectangles and feta cheese mixture.
- Brush tops with remaining beaten egg. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving (24 total)
- 54 cal
- 3.3 g
- 4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (18)Rate This Recipe
"Glad I tried this recipe before seeing the one negative review. There was an instructional video accompanying this recipe at one time, but I can't find it anymore to pass it on. The directions as writ..." See moreten are little unclear. When you pop open the crescent rolls, there are two halves. Pull the halves carefully apart. Unroll part of one half and pull off two of the triangles (don't separate the 2) and put the rest back in the fridge while working. Seal the perforation between the 2 triangles to make a rectangle. You want to make 6 squares out of this rectangle, so cut it in 1/2 the long way, then in 3's the short way. Work as quickly as you can and handle as little as possible to prevent the dough from getting too soft. These make tiny bite-sized appetizers. I tested this on my adult kids and spouse before deciding to take to a family party. 4 people, 5 minutes...gone! All said "BRING THIS!" Made exactly as written."
"Excellent! When you remove crescent rolls from tube, notice two halves. Still rolled up see the perforation in the middle. Pull the halves apart carefully. Work with the first half,placing the other..." See more back in the fridge until ready to use. Unroll the first half flat, seal the diagonal perforation between the 2 triangles. To make 6 squares out of this each rectangle, cut in 1/2 long way, then in 3's the short way. Work quickly to avoid softening of the dough. These make bite-sized appetizers. Alternate method of preparation: Add one 10 oz. box of frozen spinach; thoroughly thawed & drained. Add this to a doubled recipe of other ingredients. Next time I may consider placing in food processor to fully incorporate the ingredients prior to placing on small crescent squares."
Tree-Shaped Crescent Veggie Appetizers
Savory Crescent Bites
Just swipe to see more like this.