Red Raspberry Chocolate Brownie2 Reviews
“Swirled raspberry cream tops these brownies for an easy but beautiful dessert. For an elegant touch, serve on a pool of chocolate syrup.” - by SMUCKER'S®
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch round springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread batter evenly into springform pan. Bake 45 to 48 minutes for 8-inch; 36 to 38 minutes for 9-inch pan; cool.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in raspberry preserves and then whipped topping until well blended. Spread evenly over cooled brownies.
- Create swirls in the raspberry cream using the tines of a fork. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- To serve, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup on each dessert plate and top with frosted brownie.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 509 cal
- 21.9 g
- 74.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
"These turned out pretty well! I used raspberry jam because my grocery store is small and didn't have preserves. I microwaved the jam a little to make it blend better and saved some to swirl on top...." See more"
Chewy Red Raspberry Squares
Raspberry Breakfast Braid
Just swipe to see more like this.