Jif® Peanut Butter Fudge39 Reviews
“Set out pieces of this creamy peanut butter fudge on your next holiday tray.” - by Jif®
Original recipe yields 3 pounds
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil and then spray with a no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan, stirring constantly on medium heat, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter. Stir until well blended. Add marshmallow creme and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Spread in prepared pan. Cool.
- Cut into candy-sized pieces. Store in covered container.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 136 cal
- 5.5 g
- 20.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (39)Rate This Recipe
"Absolutely the best peanut butter fudge I've ever made. My Mom, who is a fudge expert, thought it was better than her favorite recipe, and that's saying something! This fudge is very creamy and has ..." See morea nice peanut butter flavor. This fudge is easy to make and would make a great recipe for someone who has never made fudge before. I plan to make this every Christmas. "
"I gave this recipe 4 stars because it has a great basic flavor. I do not think I would make it the same exact way again. Next time I will use way less sugar and see how that goes. I might even cut it ..." See moredown to 2 cups. The fudge was far too sweet. I'll update this with the results next time I make it. I have decreased sugar in other fudge recipes with positive results, so I doubt this will be a problem. Also, some of the sugar still seemed to be crystallized, although the fudge set perfectly. Anyone know what causes this?"
Jif(R) Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
JIF(R) Peanut Butter Bread
Just swipe to see more like this.