Peanut Butter-n-Jam Cheesecake4 Reviews
“This rich peanut butter cheesecake is topped with a strawberry jam glaze.” - by SMUCKER'S®
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press the mixture evenly in the bottom of prepared springform pan.
- Bake crust at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool, after baking and turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese for a minute or until it is soft. Gradually beat the sugar, peanut butter and flour into the cream cheese. Beat until the mixture is completely blended and smooth. Gently beat in the eggs, just until they are blended. Gently blend the milk into the mixture. Pour the mixture into the baked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool the finished cheesecake.
- Loosen the sides of the cheesecake and gently unspring and remove the pan's rim.
- Heat the jelly in a saucepan over medium heat, just until its melted. Spoon the jelly over the cake. Refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 474 cal
- 28.6 g
- 47 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (4)Rate This Recipe
"Easy recipe and good results. I did change some things though. I made this with an Oreo crust instead of a Graham cracker crust, ignored the glaze, and I added mashed banana to the mix...." See more"
Strawberry and Peanut Butter Cream Cake Roll
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pinwheels
Just swipe to see more like this.