Pumpkin Roll with Crunchy Peanut Butter Cream11 Reviews
“This pumpkin roll is filled with a creamy peanut butter spread, and is topped with a caramel sauce before serving.” - by Jif®
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Cake: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Sift powdered sugar generously over a 12 x 17-inch area of a clean thin kitchen towel. Spray a 10 x 15-inch jelly roll pan with a no-stick spray with flour; line with waxed or parchment paper. Spray wax paper with no-stick spray with flour.
- Beat eggs in mixing bowl with electric mixer, gradually beat in sugar, pumpkin, spices, baking powder, soda and flour, scraping bowl between additions. Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until toothpick is clean.
- Loosen the cake edges immediately and invert cake onto the prepared towel. Carefully remove paper. Roll the cake beginning at the narrow end. Cool on wire rack for 45 minutes.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter, and extract in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Unroll cake; spread peanut butter cream evenly to edges of cake. Roll cake; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours before serving.
- Before serving, drizzle with caramel syrup and chopped peanuts.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 332 cal
- 15 g
- 43.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (11)Rate This Recipe
"pretty good, it's a nice and filling snack that gives a decent amount of protein. I topped with home-made whipped cream instead of caramel and almond slices instead of peanuts. Delish!..." See more"
"I thought this was really good. The mixture of peanut butter and cream cheese was different. I was amazed how easy it was to roll, unroll and then add the filling and re-roll. It didn't fall apart at ..." See moreall!"
"I am a good baker, and typically a sweet is what I bring to the many potlucks here where we live. I wanted something interesting for Sunday's brunch party, and what a hit! Just the presentation is won..." See morederful. I didn't put the carmel on because I am not a fan of carmel, and I thought it would be too sweet for a morning dish, so I just piped whipped cream along the sides. It was really good. Make sure you put the almond oil in, it really adds a lot!"
Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
Marbled Peanut Butter Brownies
Just swipe to see more like this.