Artichoke and Spinach Swirls30 Reviews
- Prep: 45 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
“Flaky puff pastry holds a creamy artichoke and spinach filling.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 40 servings
- Thaw the pastry sheets at room temperature for 40 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the mayonnaise, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, spinach and artichokes in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. With the short side facing you, spread half of the spinach mixture on the pastry to within 1-inch of the edges. Starting at the short sides, roll up like a jelly roll. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet and spinach mixture.
- Cut each roll into 20 (1/2-inch) slices. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Remove from the baking sheet and cool slightly on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Makes 40 pastries.
Reviews (30)Rate This Recipe
"This was a great recipe. I did not have any artichokes or spinich, so I substituted a small jar of sun dried tomatoes in oil (drained and then chopped in food processor)and a half cup of softened cre..." See moream cheese. I took these to a tea and they were gobbled up. I was initially intimidated by the idea of rolling and slicing the puff pastry, but it was very simple. I do suggest that you moisten the edges of the pastry and pinch together when you seal up the roll-otherwise the pastry might come open and leak filling while it bakes."
"I made this recipe when I met my boyfriend's family at a Christmas Eve party. I followed the suggestion to substitute sour cream for the mayo, and I used a full cup of the sour cream. I also used Pil..." See morelsbury crescent rolls cut in half and rolled into mini crescents stuffed with the dip. They were a hit!!"
Spicy Black Bean Empanadas
Just swipe to see more like this.