Chicken Quesadillas and Fiesta Rice24 Reviews
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 20 min
“A spicy, creamy chicken mixture fills crispy-baked tortillas, cut into wedges and served with Mexican-flavored rice.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and salsa and heat through.
- Spread about 1/3 cup soup mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2-inch of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- Bake 5 minutes or until hot. Serve with Fiesta Rice.
- For Fiesta Rice: Heat Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa in saucepan to a boil. Stir in 2 cups uncooked instant white rice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 min. Fluff with fork.
- Serve with Pace® salsa. For dessert serve orange wedges.
Reviews (24)Rate This Recipe
"Quite a few people complained that this lacked flavor/was too bland. That was not the case for us! I made the following modifications: I cooked the chicken in butter with garlic salt, black pepper, cr..." See moreushed red pepper flakes, and a little McCormick taco seasoning. I added the cheddar cheese soup and the salsa, and blended until they had melted together. I tasted the sauce and found it was still a tiny bit on the bland side, so I added more black pepper and crushed red pepper. I made the fiesta rice with Uncle Ben's instant brown rice instead of white, and followed all of the same directions. I had to add an additional 1/2 cup of hot water at the end of the cook time to make sure the rice didn't burn and was cooked thoroughly. I added black pepper and crushed red pepper to the rice as well. These were spicy and delicious! My fiancé loved them, and ended up eating the chicken sans tortilla because the sauce was so good! Definitely a keeper! If you find yours is too bland, add your favorite spices! Stir, taste, and add some more! Cooking is an experiment...I never follow recipes exactly and they always turn out better for it! ;)"
"cooked chicken in crockpot with water. Used this broth for the rice. Added chedder cheese and milk to shredded chicken along with some taco seasoning. Sauted onions with oil. Added half the onions..." See more to shredded chicken. added 1 1/2 cups of rice and browned. Added chicken broth and a little extra water to equal 2 cups. added a little salsa and left un covered to be done quicker. Added chicken mixture to tortillas and bakes as directed. YUM!"
Skillet Fiesta Chicken and Rice
Campbell's(R) 15-Minute Chicken and Rice Dinner
Just swipe to see more like this.