Campbell's Kitchen Chocolate Velvet Torte2 Reviews
“Rich chocolate pastry cream fills a flaky crust for an easy-but-elegant final course. Start with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets to make this dessert foolproof, and garnish each serving with fresh berries.” - by Campbell's Kitchen
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 12-inch square. Cut off corners to make a circle. Press pastry into 9-inch springform pan. Prick pastry thoroughly with fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Place chocolate and cream in saucepan. Heat and stir until chocolate softens. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Add some chocolate mixture into egg yolk and stir well. Return egg mixture to remaining chocolate mixture and stir well. Cook and stir 1 minute. Pour mixture into pastry crust. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with raspberries.
Reviews (2)Rate This Recipe
Mini Cheesecake Bites
Chocolate-Dipped Spiced Twists
Just swipe to see more like this.