Lasagna Alfredo Roll Ups327 Reviews
“A delicious lasagna recipe with a twist. Alfredo sauce is named after Roman restaurateur Alfredo di Lello who is credited with creating this dish in the 1920s.” - by MARBALET
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat add oil and cook broccoli or spinach and green onions until tender, stirring frequently. Remove pan from heat and stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and egg.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of waxed paper. Evenly spread some of the cheese mixture on each noodle. Roll up each noodle from the short end, jelly-roll style.
- In a 8x12 inch baking dish, spoon about 3/4 of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom and spread evenly. Arrange the rolled noodles, seam side down, in the dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce. Cover loosely with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 485 cal
- 33.9 g
- 26.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (327)Rate This Recipe
"This was definitely a wonderful dish. I made a few changes with great results: I made 10 instead of 8, otherwise the spinach mixture would have been too much in each. I also added sauteed mushrooms ..." See more(1/2 pkg) and 2 finely chopped chicken breasts. I poured roasted red pepper pasta sauce on the bottom of the pan and a little over each one before ladling on the alfredo. This way, it was a little lighter, the sauces complemented each other... and it all looked nice too. Try it, you'll like it!"
"This was excellent! I took some of the other reviewers' suggestions by adding chopped chicken that I had cooked with garlic and Italian seasoning and some mozzarella to the filling. And I stuffed mi..." See morene in manacotti shells. I also added some shredded carrot to the filling for added color and nutrition. It was very good. Also great to prepare ahead of time and keep in the fridge or freezer until ready to bake."
"I made this last weekend for supper for my husband and I. Weboth thought it was great! Not something that we would want each week, but it was SO GOOD for a change. Would be great for company. The ..." See moreonly thing I learned was to use a paper towel to dry all the moisture off the noodles before trying to roll up as it makes it much easier. I also added chopped chicken, but the next time I will boil my chicken breast and shred it very fine and it will be much easier to not only roll up, but to eat!"
Lasagna Roll Ups
Just swipe to see more like this.