Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry Sauce5 Reviews
- Prep: 15 min
- Cook: 2 min
- Ready In: 17 min
“This recipe makes a hot, delicious sandwich with a Thanksgiving taste!” - by SHOCKLEY1
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Cut the bread into four pieces, and split lengthwise almost all the way through for four sandwiches. Spread margarine on the inside of each piece. Place on a baking sheet, cut side up.
- Toast bread under preheated broiler until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove pan from the oven.
- Layer 4 pieces of bread with 2 slices each of the turkey, cheese, and bacon. Remove the remaining 4 slices of bread from the baking sheet and reserve for sandwich tops. Cool bread slightly, and spread mayonnaise onto the cut side of each of the 4 top slices.
- Place the bread with turkey and cheese under the broiler just until the cheese melts, about 1 minute. Remove from the broiler, and spread 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce over each sandwich. Layer with the tomatoes and lettuce. Place a top bread slice over each half, and serve.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1068 cal
- 65.8 g
- 70.1 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (5)Rate This Recipe
"Hands down one of my favorite leftover ideas. The bacon is a great addition. The only thing I changed was I added stone ground mustard instead of Mayo, but that's just me! Thanks for the recipe!..." See more"
"My husbands favorite sandwich of all time. Rather than toasting the bread in the broiler I spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the cut side of the bread and toast it in a non stick skillet...." See more"
Tangy Turkey and Swiss Sandwiches
Turkey Patties with Cranberry Cream Sauce
Just swipe to see more like this.