SMUCKER'S® Festive Fruitcake0 Reviews
“This moist and delicious fruitcake contains pecans, raisins, cherries, and pineapple.” - by SMUCKER'S®
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 12-cup Bundt pan or 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray.
- Combine water, oil and eggs in large mixing bowl. Beat well. Add quick bread mix, pecans, raisins, cherries and pineapple. Stir with spoon until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 25 minutes to 1 hour 35 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool 1 hour longer or until completely cooled.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or foil. Refrigerate at least 8 hours. Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in freezer for up to 3 months.
- Just before serving, heat jelly or syrup in microwave for 10 seconds or until melted and smooth. Brush over fruitcake. If desired, garnish with additional cherries and pecans.
Amount Per Serving (36 total)
- 228 cal
- 7.8 g
- 39.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Just swipe to see more like this.