Spiced Panna Cotta with Orange Raspberry0 Reviews
“Delicately spiced panna cotta is topped with a delicious raspberry and orange sauce.” - by Spice Islands®
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine gelatin and water in a small bowl-set aside for 15 minutes to soften gelatin.
- Mix cream, sour cream, sugar, cloves and cinnamon sticks in medium saucepan. Gently stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from heat and strain to remove cloves and cinnamon sticks. Whisk gelatin mixture into strained cream. Add vanilla.
- Lightly coat six 3/4-cup ramekins with non-stick spray. Divide panna cotta between ramekins. Cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Thaw raspberries; crush using a fork. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients. Heat for 1 minute on HIGH in microwave. Cool.
- To serve, run a knife around each dessert and invert on plate. Spoon sauce over.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 540 cal
- 37.5 g
- 50.3 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (0)Rate This Recipe
No reviews (yet). Have you made this recipe? Be the first to review it!
Just swipe to see more like this.