Easy Pumpkin Cream Trifle68 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready In: 3 hr 10 min
“I won 3rd place in a cook-off with this very easy holiday recipe.” - by Stacey
Original recipe yields 20 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin, water, oil, eggs, and pie spice in a large mixing bowl; pour into the prepared dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Cut the cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Whisk together the milk and cheesecake pudding mix. Allow to set, about 2 minutes. Fold the whipped topping into the pudding mixture.
- Layer 1/3 of the cake cubes into the bottom of a large bowl; top with 1/3 of the cream mixture and sprinkle with 1/3 of the pecans and toffee bit. Repeat layering until all ingredients are uses. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving (20 total)
- 378 cal
- 21.5 g
- 42.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (68)Rate This Recipe
"This recipe has an error in it. You are supposed to put the pumpkin in the pudding. That is why several have not had enough filling. The pumpkin does not go in the cake mix. If done correctly this..." See more is a five star."
"This is FABULOUS!! I have made it for two parties so far and everyone loved it! I did not use toffee but used walnuts and pecans and caramel instead--very good. I also did not mix the whipped cream an..." See mored pudding together so I could have three layers instead of two. It is a great trifle recipe for the holidays!"
"I did not make this exact recipe, but the one with butterscotch pudding and gingerbread cake from quickcooking.com. Oh my god! It was the best new recipe I made at Thanksgiving! There was another P..." See moreumpkin trifle, like this one, that I will try, too. I'm sure this one is just as delicious! I wanted to lick the bowl clean and didn't want to give up leftovers."
Mini Pumpkin Sage Balls with Balsamic Creme Fraiche
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.