Stuffed Mushrooms I36 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Incredibly easy and taste even better! There are never any left over!” - by J Edin
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stem the mushrooms. Reserve 1/3 to 1/2 of the stems and mince them.
- Whip the cream cheese until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine minced mushroom stems and crabmeat. Blend the cream cheese into the stem and clam mixture. Add garlic salt and mix well. Stuff the mushroom caps with the cheese mixture. Arrange the caps on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake mushrooms at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, or until the mushrooms and crab mixture are hot, and most of the liquid from the mushrooms has collected in the pan.
Amount Per Serving (9 total)
- 121 cal
- 9.2 g
- 3.1 g
- < 1%
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (36)Rate This Recipe
"This is an excellent recipe. I added a little lemon juice, all the stems and 1/2 cup of parmeson cheese. With all the stems being used, you'll have some left over. It made a wonderful spread on slices..." See more of french bread. Just bake at 350 until crispy. I also pre-cooked my mushroom caps so they would become waterlogged once stuffed. Place on cookie sheet with bap side up and brush with olive oil. Roast at 400 degrees for 6-7 min, or until they are golden and liquid begins to seep out. Place cap side up on papertowels and seal in airtight container until ready to use. Pre-cooking does a wonderful job at keeping the mushrooms from becomming watery, gooey messes."
"This is an easy recipe if you like things on the bland side. I made this twice, first time by the recipe and it was rather dry and tasteless. The second time I omitted the garlic salt and used fresh ..." See moregarlic and salt and pepper. Then a dash of parsley, about a Tbsp+ of mayo, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan, ALL of the mushroom stems minced up, and about 1 Tbsp lemon juice and with all the additions it increases the size of recipe so you need more mushrooms. Now the next time I make it I will try doing just what I said but will omit the parmesan and increase the crab. Nevertheless now its a great recipe!! thanks for the base you offered to start with but definately needs a kick."
"I wanted a crab stuffed mushroom that was simple and easy, and this recipe fit the bill perfectly. I did make just a few additions though. Firstly, I used herb and garlic seasoned cream cheese and ski..." See morepped the garlic salt. Secondly, because I used canned crab and I was concerned it might be "fishy", I added a teaspoon of lemon juice and a small amount of lemon zest. The lemon was the first thing everyone commented on and they all thought it really complemented the other ingredients."
Mouth-Watering Stuffed Mushrooms
Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.