Caramel Corn Snack Mix47 Reviews
“This is a sweet party snack mix recipe.” - by PAMPERED
Original recipe yields 15 cups
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, cereal, pretzels and pecans.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; cook without stirring for 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees F) for 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Transfer to large piece of parchment paper and cool completely. Break into chunks once cool.
Amount Per Serving (15 total)
- 252 cal
- 13.2 g
- 33.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (47)Rate This Recipe
"I made this for a Christmas gathering. My family loved it. It was the first bowl to empty. Quick and easy recipe. I used microwave popcorn. Delicious!..." See more"
"excellent. I subbed honey roasted peanuts for the pecans, and I added m&ms to the mix once it was cooled. I also doubled the recipe so I could share with friends. This is really great, not really like..." See more caramel corn, more of a crunchy toffee-like coating on the mix- very addicting. "
My Amish Friend's Caramel Corn
Caramel Corn III
Just swipe to see more like this.