Stuffed Mushrooms II62 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 40 min
“Mushrooms stuffed with crabmeat. You can substitute chopped dill for the chopped parsley.” - by Judy
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Chop enough stem to yield one cup. Use a pastry brush to brush the caps with vegetable oil.
- In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine. Add chopped stems and onion to the hot butter. Saute the mixture for 4 minutes, remove it from the heat and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mushroom-onion mixture, crabmeat, cream cheese, egg, 1 cup bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps. Arrange the caps on the prepared cookie sheet.
- In a small skillet, melt the remaining butter and add the remaining bread crumbs to the melted butter. Once the bread crumbs are coated lightly sprinkle them over the mushroom caps.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (10 total)
- 200 cal
- 10.7 g
- 17.7 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (62)Rate This Recipe
"Made them for my in-laws and they went over big! Added a little garlic and topped them with mozzerella. Will defintely make these again...." See more"
"This is a great recipe. I read the reviews and cut back on the bread crumbs as well (back to about a cup). I also added minced garlic to the sauté, and on the breadcrumbs on top added about 1/4-1/2 ts..." See morep. of cajun seasoning as well as parmesan cheese. My caps needed an extra 10 minutes to cook but they were kind of large so adjust accordingly. Enjoy!"
Crab and Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms
Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Just swipe to see more like this.