Peanut Butter Pie X54 Reviews
“This is an easy pie to make, and it looks great for company.” - by HODGEYMAMA
Original recipe yields 1 - 10 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Make crust.
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup butter and press into a 10 inch round springform pan or fluted pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into peanut butter mix. Pour into pie crust. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Amount Per Serving (16 total)
- 543 cal
- 37.9 g
- 46.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (54)Rate This Recipe
"This is super easy. I was looking for a pie to use up a pre-made chocolate graham cracker crust and was able to pull the rest of the ingredients from stuff I had on hand. I substituted whipped toppi..." See moreng for the whipped cream and I reduced the amount of sugar by 1/4c to compensate for the sweetness of the whipped topping. I will make this again but next time I will reduce the sugar by at least another 1/4c. This is a very sweet, rich pie so if you are serving to guests, think small slices ;-)."
"The filling was delicious. I thought the crust was a little too thick, but my springform pan might be only 9". I also think instead of the melted chocolate, chopped peanut butter cups would be reall..." See morey good."
"I wanted to make a peanut butter pie recipe that my mother had but she wasn't home. I decided to take a look on All Recipes and found this one which was pretty much the same. Its so creamy and the pea..." See morenut butter chocolate combo satisfies your sweet tooth craving. Really easy but looks gourmet."
Peanut Butter Pie I
Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.