Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars107 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These are rich and creamy bars that are my husband's favorite during the holiday season! He takes a batch along to all of his Christmas functions at work. The recipe is always requested so, now, I send a copy along with him!” - by AngieHenegar
Original recipe yields 48 bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees C (175 degrees C). Coat a 15x10 inch jelly roll pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, on low speed, combine cake mix, 1 egg, margarine, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice until crumbly. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then remaining two eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, and salt; mix well. Pour over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set.
- Cool, then chill in refrigerator. Cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving (48 total)
- 116 cal
- 7 g
- 12 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (107)Rate This Recipe
"Tastes very much like pumpkin pie. I wish I had followed the suggestion to bake in a 9x13 pan rather than a jelly roll pan because I think I would prefer them "deeper." For those who do not have pum..." See morepkin pie spice, here is how to make the 4 teaspoons called for in this recipe: Mix together 2 t. cinnamon, 1 t. ginger, 1/2 t. allspice and 1/2 t. nutmeg."
"great recipe. i used a 9x13 pan and yellow cake mix instead of pound cake and it was absolutely wonderful. made it for work and everyone asked for the recipe. definetly tastes more like pumpkin pie th..." See morean cheesecake but i think its better than pumpkin pie because its much creamier. we have a winner!!!"
"I made this twice this week for gatherings. Very good recipe. I changed it the second time. I added a ginger snap crust and added a layer of cheese cake(recipe for chescake cups)then the pumpkin on to..." See morep and baked until a tooth pick came clean. Perfect!!! I will only make this with the layer of cheesecake from now on."
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Yummy Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Just swipe to see more like this.