Texas Eggs10 Reviews
“This is a great Christmas morning treat. Make it the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning.” - by Debbie
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Butter one 3 quart casserole dish and set aside.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until crumbled and evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Place bread cubes in prepared casserole dish.
- Whisk together the eggs, soup, milk and salt; pour over bread cubes. Add sausage and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for 1 hour.
Amount Per Serving (6 total)
- 799 cal
- 58.3 g
- 30.8 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"his was good. I made it New Years day. Putting everything together the night berfore makes it very easy. Thisn would be an excellent and easy addition for a brunch...." See more"
"We had this for Christmas morning breakfast as the poster suggested, and we really enjoyed it. It's got a different texture (something like bread pudding) from most make-ahead egg casseroles that I..." See more've tried."
Egg Breakfast Pizza
Just swipe to see more like this.