Hidden Cheeseburger69 Reviews
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 min
“I decided to try this recipe I had thought up and we loved it!” - by VINCE317
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine the ground beef, pickles, onion, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the hamburger patties in the hot oil until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 8 to 10 minutes for well done.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside. Cover a flat surface with the flour. Divide the bread dough into 4 even pieces; roll each piece into a flattened rectangle on the floured surface at least twice the size of the American cheese slices. Place one slice of American cheese on each piece of dough; top each with one of the cooked patties and another slice of American cheese. Fold the dough over the top of the meat and cheese. Pinch the dough around the edges to seal completely. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet with the seam side facing downward. Brush the tops with the melted butter; move to a warm area and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread has browned, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving (4 total)
- 1037 cal
- 55.5 g
- 62.2 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (69)Rate This Recipe
"I have stuffed this bread with a lot of things, like chicken Parmesan, hardboiled eggs cheese and ham, italian sausage peppers and onions as well as many other combinations. Use your imagination and ..." See morejust have some fun. It is fun for me to see a new persons expression when they bite into a surprise! That is why I cook."
"I loved these!!!! I used the canned unfrozen biscuit dough and seemed two together. Don't put too much meat in...." See more"
Hidden Veggie Meatloaf
Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole
Just swipe to see more like this.