Watergate Pie10 Reviews
“This is a large four layer pie made in a 9x13 inch pan.” - by MARBALET
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl combine flour and walnuts. Mix in softened butter or margarine until mixture is smooth. Spread mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until set and lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- To Make Cream Cheese Layer: In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and 1 cup of the whipped topping. Beat until smooth. Spread mixture over baked crust. Chill for 1 hour.
- To Make Pudding Layer: In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Mix until pudding thickens. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, and sprinkle with cherries and walnuts. Chill before serving.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 513 cal
- 32.3 g
- 50.4 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (10)Rate This Recipe
"I thought this recipe was excellent, the only thing I did different was I used graham crackers for the crust...." See more"
"This is a recipe that has been around for years. I have a picture of my mom, her friend Anna, and this pie....the picture taken over 20 years ago! I loved it then and love it now. Everyone in my famil..." See morey enjoyed it.Thank you for posting it."
Coconut Cream Pie I
Shamrock Silk Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.