Ice Cream Snowball Pie8 Reviews
“This show-stopping dessert takes less than 30 minutes to prepare!!” - by CORWYNN DARKHOLME
Original recipe yields 1 pie
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
- Coarsely chop chocolate. Set aside 1/4 of it.
- To Make Crust: Place remaining 3/4 of chocolate in a small saucepan with 3 tablespoons butter or margarine. Melt over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- Place crisp rice cereal in a medium mixing bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, and stir gently to coat. Using the back of a spoon, press mixture onto bottom and sides of greased pie pan. Place crust in freezer just until firm, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- To Make Chocolate Topping: Place remaining 1/4 of chopped chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Remove crust from freezer and arrange scoops of vanilla, mint chocolate chip, and strawberry ice cream in it. Drizzle chocolate mixture over top and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving (8 total)
- 475 cal
- 31.2 g
- 47.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (8)Rate This Recipe
"This was a delicious pie. Don't make the same mistake I did however. I made the crust ahead and froze it too long. When it was time to slice it, the crust was difficult to cut through. If I make i..." See moret ahead again, I'll set it out to thaw slightly then fill with ice cream. YUM!"
"I made this for my boyfriends birthday and he absolutely loved it, now he wants me to make every year for him. It's very easy and you can change the ice cream flavors each time...." See more"
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie I
Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
Just swipe to see more like this.