Mini Cheesecakes247 Reviews
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Ready In: 1 hr
“These aren't done with graham wafers, but with vanilla wafer cookies and are fast, easy and excellent! These are great to give away during the holidays! For a pretty presentation, you can top each one with a rosette of sweetened cream cheese or whipped cream right before serving. Any flavor fruit filling will do.” - by Ginny
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a rack. Top with fruit pie filling. Pipe whipped cream or sweetened cream cheese into a rosette on top of each cheesecake just prior to serving, if desired.
Amount Per Serving (12 total)
- 271 cal
- 15 g
- 30.5 g
Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Reviews (247)Rate This Recipe
"These are wonderful! I tried this. Melt some Kraft caramels, put about 1 tsp caramel and 1/2 tsp chpped pecans on top of nilla wafer before adding cheesecake mixture bake as usual, just before complet..." See moreely cool, top with a little melted milk chocolate chips, drizzle with a little more caramel and sprinkle few more pecans. OH MY GOSH YUMMY!"
"I have been making these since the early 1970's and it has been one of my most requested recipes of all time. You can certainly create a lower fat version by using lite cream cheese, fat free vanilla ..." See morewafers and lite cherry pie filling. I have used blueberry and strawberry pie filling as toppings too, however the cherry remains the most popular. It's a very nice presentation to do a variety of toppings however, and there are endless possibilities. One tip I have is to make a day ahead of time and refrigerate overnight (without any topping) and then add the cherry pie filling after thoroughly chilled. Just seems to work better and it is easier for you (or your guests) to remove the muffin paper. I don't add sweet cream cheese or whipped cream to the top, they are flavorful and PLENTY sweet enough as is. Love that this is a nice individual serving, sure to get rave reviews ~"
Mini Cheesecakes I
OREO Mini PHILLY Cheesecakes
Just swipe to see more like this.